We are looking for a new Senior Accountant
This is a full time position, for a qualified accountant with experience in working in practice. If this is you and you would like a new challenge in a fun, happy, team driven environment within a fast growing accountancy practice, then please send your CV.
Full Details below:
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for their portfolio of clients dealing with any queries as well as building relationships.
This role would suit a qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years of proven practice and client management experience, who is able to work efficiently within a small, fun but growing team, with excellent attention to detail and working knowledge of Accountancy.
This role can be office based in March, Cambridgeshire or we can offer a fully flexible work from home solution.
If you would like to work with a reputable practice who have the latest office systems and accounts software, enabling them to offer an excellent level of service to their clients, please apply for immediate consideration.
Senior Accountant Position Overview
- Being first point of contact for any queries you will also:
- Preparing year end accounts
- Preparing business and personal tax returns
- Reviewing bookkeeping and VAT prepared by juniors
- Train and assist some junior members of staff
Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- ACCA or ACA qualified (QBE are encouraged to apply also)
- Experience dealing with clients in a forward facing role
- Confident and passionate about providing a great level of customer service
- Experience In a similar role previously
- Fully Flexible working hours
- Work from home
Job Type: Full-time/Flexitime
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 per year
Work Location: Office based, Remote or hybrid