Accountants for Landlords
What does a landlord accountant do?
If you own property, and you receive rental income, you are required to register for self assessment and complete an annual tax return, which can be quite stressful and a bit of a headache on top of all your other landlord duties.
If you have a property portfolio it may be more tax efficient to put the properties into a limited company.
JMC Accountancy can help managing your various rental accounts, filing expenses and completing tax returns and registrations.
How much does landlord accountancy cost?
Our services start from £300 + VAT for the tax return if you have one property and an additional £100 + VAT per additional rental property.
Why choose us as your landlord accountant?
- You can free up your time to spend on your business or with family (remember why you started your business in the first place)
- Feel confident that it is done correctly and kept in good order should you get an inspection from HMRC.
- We are approachable, no accountant jargon here!
- We are small business owners ourselves, so we know what you are up against.
- We are experienced, we’ve been doing this for over 18 years now and we’ve done all of the boring studying!
- We could actually save you money, as you will have a better understanding of your business.
- We are cost effective, offering an excellent service at an excellent price
Allow us to help you maximise your property investment with dedicated and specialist landlord accounting. Contact us today!