Limited Company Accountants
Accountants for limited companies in Cambridgeshire
As a Limited Company, it is important to remain as tax efficient as possible, whilst fulfilling your various and ranging legal responsibilities. Full compliance protects your company against fees and penalties. Whether you are looking to start a new limited company or need some help with your existing one, JMC Accountancy can guide you through the process.
What does a limited company accountant do?
We assist Limited Companies with tax preparation, taxation advice, financial efficiency, registered offices and bookkeeping. Let us to handle the financial side of your business, so you can keep doing what you do best, trust us, you will be in good hands!
How much will limited company accounting cost?
In terms of your limited company accounts and tax return, our fees are bespoke so please get in touch so we can go through exactly what you need. All our company clients are charged on a monthly basis in advance of the year end, via direct debit. We have a minimum fee of £100 + VAT per month for a limited company (unless dormant).
Why choose us as your limited company accountant?
- You can free up your time to spend on your business or with family (remember why you started your business in the first place)
- Feel confident that it is done correctly and kept in good order should you get an inspection from HMRC.
- We are approachable, no accountant jargon here!
- We are small business owners ourselves, so we know what you are up against.
- We are experienced, we’ve been doing this for over 18 years now and we’ve done all of the boring studying!
- We could actually save you money, as you will have a better understanding of your business.
- We are cost effective, offering an excellent service at an excellent price.