As the cost-of-living crisis continues, small businesses and sole traders are once again battling through tough times. With more and more small businesses struggling or
Do I need to outsource payroll?
Payroll is one of the fundamentals of a business and its imperative it is done correctly to ensure that you keep your staff happy. Payroll can be very time consuming and which keeping on top on government legislation can be tricky, that where we come in!
We offer a fully managed payroll service using the latest up to date software to ensure that you are fully compliant and the payroll process is as smooth as possible.
How much does a payroll service cost?
On average it works out at around £5 per employee but it varies between employees and directors. Whilst it’s always important to think about how much it will cost outsourcing your payroll services, it’s also worth thinking about how much it will save you.
The value of expert knowledge, the latest software, regular training, risk reduction and pre-empting penalties will give you peace of mind that your payroll is in safe hands.
Why outsource payroll to JMC Accountancy?
- You can free up your time to spend on your business or with family (remember why you started your business in the first place)
- Feel confident that it is done correctly and kept in good order should you get an inspection from HMRC.
- We are approachable, no accountant jargon here!
- We are small business owners ourselves, so we know what you are up against.
- We are experienced, we’ve been doing this for over 18 years now and we’ve done all of the boring studying!
- We could actually save you money, as you will have a better understanding of your business.
- We are cost effective, offering an excellent service at an excellent price