What is a personal tax return?
So you may think that you don’t have to complete a tax return, but you have to pay personal tax on money earned from:
- Employment (if not taken at source)
- Stock and shares
We will make sure that you are fully tax compliant and don’t get hit with a surprise bill, as no one likes surprises like that.
We can also help you to understand how to manage, plan and save for your taxes including inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
If you would like more information or if you need to register or anything else, contact us today.
How much do personal tax returns services cost?
It just depends on the personal tax services involved which is obviously unique to you. Generally our fees start from £200 + VAT.
Why choose JMC Accountancy for your personal tax return?
- You can free up your time to spend on your business or with family (remember why you started your business in the first place)
- Feel confident that it is done correctly and kept in good order should you get an inspection from HMRC.
- We are approachable, no accountant jargon here!
- We are small business owners ourselves, so we know what you are up against.
- We are experienced, we’ve been doing this for over 18 years now and we’ve done all of the boring studying!
- We could actually save you money, as you will have a better understanding of your business.
- We are cost effective, offering an excellent service at an excellent price