Accountants for sole traders
Does a sole trader need an accountant?
You are self-employed if you work for yourself rather than someone else, this includes running your own business, hiring people, charging for services or products for profit.
If you are self-employed, you will need to inform HMRC of your earnings and pay the appropriate taxes.
To do this you much keep certain records and complete a tax return, but don’t panic, we can do this for you.
How much does sole trader accounting cost?
If you are a sole trader, our tax return fees start at £295 + VAT.
Why choose us to do your sole trader accounting:
- You can free up your time to spend on your business or with family (remember why you started your business in the first place)
- Feel confident that it is done correctly and kept in good order should you get an inspection from HMRC.
- We are approachable, no accountant jargon here!
- We are small business owners ourselves, so we know what you are up against.
- We are experienced, we’ve been doing this for over 18 years now and we’ve done all of the boring studying!
- We could actually save you money, as you will have a better understanding of your business.
- We are cost effective, offering an excellent service at an excellent price.